why are so many mom on here so jealous of Kate ?

I see so many moms are her a bitch and she spend too much money on herself. I think the moms on here wish they were Kate.

People need to get a life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't think anyone is jealous. She has gone off track from what the show originally was. She is a B, selfish and spoiled. I just caught the end of her on the today show and she said she doesn't want to end the show. She is upset because while she is there they are supposed to be filming their trip at the statue of liberty, boo fkn whoo. With all this Bs going on you think she would stay off the damn shows and keep her kids off too. She has already said it's a good mony maker for her family.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I like Kate. I do wish someone would pay me $50,000 and episode to follow me around with cameras. I don't hate her for it. In this day and age, it is so expensive to raise 1 child let alone 8. I say if ya don't like it, don't watch. Why watch a show just to complain about the star. P.S. If I got paid that much money, I would spend a butt-load of money on myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't pay too much attention to it, but I know several large families - and one of them have quads, that manage to support themselves and their children without exploiting their every movement on tv.

From what I have seen, I don't think either of the parents have placed the needs of those kids before their own.

But that's just my opinion. I'm sure that at this point, they've made more than enough money to cover whatever therapy bills those kids are going to need later on in life...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Its funny how everyone has such a strong opinion on this yet you all know if you were offered 50k per episode to let cameras follow you around, YOU WOULD DO IT! Its ok you can lie to us but you know deep down you would do it...I would, but I would do it so my children could go to college, and have everything they need, and so we could have a good life as a family and I could offer them opportunities I didn't have. Kate is just trying to provide for her family and I don't believe for a second its exploitive in any way or that she would do anything to harm her children. Now Jon, he on the other hand is a toolbag and he HAS gone off the deep end. He is acting like a 20 yr old kid who won the lottery or something. He is running around spending money and flaunting his trashy girl friends and his actions aren't screaming "I'm father of the year" by far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• lol - actually, I wouldn't let them follow me around. But that's just me. Like I said, I don't watch it very often, but over the yrs I have seen a few episodes, and I can't help but see all the media hype that they both are doing.

From what I've seen, in my opinion, they both appeared to have started out for the right reasons. But, he's having this oh so lovely regression to puberty thing going on, and she's become hung up with the image of it, and with the being the mom on the tv show angle of it, that I think she's lost sight of simply being the mom.

They surely have made more than enough money to support themselves and provide a good life and an education for their kids, but she doesn't want to give up the spotlight.

I don't think that's in the best interests of any of the kids - let alone all the airing of dirty laundry on tv they both seem compelled to do. Their kids are gonna see this someday. Not cool.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Jealous? Yea, I don't think so.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm not jealous of her. Are you nuts? What's to be jealous of? She is manipulating the media and exploiting her kids! If your jealous of THAT type of behavior then you need to seek professional help.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I find it funny how they are filming that family with 8 kids when a friend of mine has 18 kids! And they were all deliverd at home. I dont have cable so i have no clue on whats going on but i know that i would spend some money on me if i had the money. But i would never want to be followed around with a camera all the time. Yeah the money would be nice and i would be out of debt but i would rather have some privacy. That and every couple that becomes part of reality tv breaks up. And i wouldnt want that tohappen with me any DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I dont think it's jealousy. She makes a living off of her children and is too busy spending it on herself
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Ha ha! I'm SO not jealous of Kate Gosselin. Just because I think she's a shrew doesn't mean I'm jealous of her. I don't need a lot of money to be happy. I don't need to use my child (by putting her in front of a camera) in order to make a living. I'm very happy with my life, and wouldn't change a thing.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2009