Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

financial aid for grad school

Hi i recently graduated with my BA and i was interested in applying for grad school. i was wondering if anyone knew if there is still financial aid for grad school or if that is only for undergrads. are there still grants and work study opportunities? thanks mommies :)

Answer Question

Asked by jessiet143 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You could most likely still get financial aid, unless your income status changed. And yes, they have grants and work study opportunities. What are you trying to get your degree in? And try checking with the school you're interested in attending.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • i am trying to get my masters in psychology, thats what i got my BA in. thanks for the advice, i am going to an open house next wednesday at the school i got my BA from.

    Answer by jessiet143 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • FinAid | Other Types of Aid | Financial Aid for Graduate School

    There are separate, specific pages about financial aid for business, law and medical schools. If you're looking for information about fellowships, ... -

    Answer by vbruno at 10:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • is a great site for scholarships. You should definitely look into assistantships to help with tuition.


    Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.