Who thinks its time for Kate plus 8 to go off the air?

She is on the Today show right now saying she wants to continue with the show, even though her family life is in shambles, what is your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I never watched the show. but those kids need time away from the public. They have not chosen this life, their parents have chosen it for them. They probably have no idea whats going on. i never agreed with the show. At least wait until your children are old enough to make the decision on their own.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• That show didn't end her family life...It was in disarray long before the show became a problem...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i dont watch the show any more. it is stupid and there is no point she needs to get a job and live the life every one else does. all i can say is poor children.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 10:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• The all need to be off the air. WHY anyone watched it is beyond me to begin with. She's a drama queen who is using her kids and manipulating the media to make her look good in hopes of a favorable divorce settlement.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It'll still get tons a viewers and ratings will be up to it. As far as that I think it's good to continue going on.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• nope i love it and will watch it faithful. They were never good together even from the earliest episodes jon showed that he was a crappy communicator and needed to be treated like a child.
    Anonymous

• I really dont think they should stop the show, yes the children are in the media but thats already done and did, If they stop the show the media wont stop anyway. This show allows them to go on trips and have a childhood they would never have had if they didnt have the show. They have anything and everything they want and need and their mother loves them very much. I think kate is smart for not wanting to end the show.. it allows her to give her kids everything they could want and all kinds of experiences they wouldnt have had wihout the show.
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It needed to be off the air a long time ago. Now it's just more clear. The only reason she even wants it to go on is she has eight kids to support. The ninth one left home. No one will ever be able to convince me either of them are good parents. I can't believe these shows that allow parents to make money off their children are even on.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2009