Yayyy, score one for the curvy chicks!

Glamour puts more women in print that aren't stick-thin. See link below

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• FINALLY! I guarantee that more woman would buy magazines if the woman actually looked normal. Skelatore is not hot at all! Yes some skin & bones models have nice faces, but they're bodies??? BLEH! They look like they were held captive w/ out food for a year. Unhealthy looking is not attractive. I hope more magazines follow suit, & I am going to support Glamore by buying the magazine.

One thing that bothers me though. They consider some of these models "plus size"...i guess anything over a size one is considered plus size....that disturbs me. These woman look normal to me, not "plus size".
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i remember seeing the one on page 2. ..she said she got soo much flack for posing bc of her "gut" ... i think she and all the rest look AWESOME!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• These women are saying to me "I'm big, I'm beautiful, and I don't give a damn what you think of my body. I'm not here to impress you!!!" and I happen to agree with them 110%!

And, Samurai, I can see your point about anything being over size 1 being "plus size" I guess if they can't see the outline of what you had for breakfast, you're a "plus size"
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• One thing that bothers me though. They consider some of these models "plus size"...i guess anything over a size one is considered plus size....that disturbs me. These woman look normal to me, not "plus size".
    --
    I agree.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2009