How can i GAIN weight?

b4 i got pregnant i was 108 then at the end of my pregnancy i was 140.idk how much i weigh now but im still not at the size I want.i still feel like im skinny .i am thin.i dont look anorexic but im thin.i want to gain some more pounds and be at a weight that i feel is comfortable to me.anything i can do to gain weight?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 10:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try the protien shakes. Those helped me gain a little weight. I was 106 when i got pregnant and now in 115 and im still working on gaining a few more pounds. Im trying to get to 120 but i have never been over 155 aside from when i was pregnant. Let me know if you find out what works.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i know for a fact nutrament works.because ive seen it work on many people that drink it with there meal.but then i heard that its mainly for men because it doesnt have stuff that a female needs idk..they could of just been talkin out the ass lol
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I am a health FREAK to the point of being obsessive/anorexic about it...I'm also a vegan..but when I really wanna add a couple lbs. I treat myself to McDonalds sausage and egg mcmuffins for a few days...lol, for some reason they go straight to my boobs...LOL, which is the first place I notice too much weight loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Are you writing down how much you are eating? Try adding healthy fats to your meals, like olive oil, etc. It will add more calories. Switch to vitamin d milk if you aren't already drinking vitamin d milk. Try to go for whole-fat yougurt, milk, cheese, etc. Protein shake may be a good idea, along with your meals. Or Boost. Remember, 3,500 calories equals one pound. You need to take in more than you are using up.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 2:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• eat lots of italian food- spaghetti lasaga manacotti...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• follow me around ;) eat carbs!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• drink coke! you will gain weight super fast
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I would recommend a good protein shake. I know of one that can be used for weight loss or weight gain and is vegan. It comes in chocolate or vanilla and I have some great recipes that you can use so you can snack on it and not just have to drink it. Send me a message for more details.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2009