Do you think the women on here, majority speaking, are hypocritical and judgemental?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Might I ask what possessed you to ask this question in the first place?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• No. If I ask a question, I might get 5 that are absolutely useless. However, I might just get one very good answer that I am truly looking for. I don't expect anyone to answer my question the same. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and judgments. If you ask a question on here, you have to be prepared for all the different types of responses you are going to get. Sometimes, that one smart ass person, might just cause someone's eyes to be truly opened and bring them back to their senses. Sometimes we need a swift kick to the butt, so to speak. I read all the responses to a question I have asked. The girls that ask questions about domestic violence and such, sometimes needs to hear what others have to say. They may not like all the responses they get, but you never know. Like I said, that one smart ass one might just be the one they need!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i think people who constantly bring up the rudeness of a few others may be. it seems like these types of questions bring out the worst in people.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Opinions are good and what the poster is asking for. However bashing is rude and not necessary. There is a diff
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• not anymore than woman are OFF of CM. all people are hypocritical & judgmental...but its the rudeness of some ppl that comes out more on here. some ppl think that the internet gives them an excuse to be rude b/c they arent face to face.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I think most of the moms on here are pretty open minded and non judging, I believe everyone has a right to their opionion, but for the most part am pleased with the way questions are answered.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You know the old saying “If the Shoe Fits” then you would take as judgmental response instead of just an opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Let me just use a broad example. In one setting a woman asks a question about how her husband is worthless and doesn't help...what should she do" and everyone jumps on the slam husband band wagon...with no clue on how the woman behaves in her relationship. The someone says So and so cheated on his wife and everyone say "well she deserved it because she's a bitch". It's like the answers aren't consistent. I guess that just bugs me.

Also the questions about food stamps and how people should spend their money when they recieve assistance...

Just a couple examples but it's been something I've been mulling over for awhile. I just don't feel you can get too many honest, good answers here. Usually there is one in the bunch that is helpful, and thanks to that person. But the rest all seem to be shaded by blindness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• If this site were men only, the same things would happen. People are people, you ask a question and they will give their opinions...some with disagree and feel the need to defend that belief which starts the whole "hypocritical and judgemental" way of thinking.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Everyone has there own opinion so if you don't like what others have to say then move on to the next "opinion" i don't take anything to heart when someone bashes what I have to say or what I have to ask. I am a believer of treat people the way you want to be treated. STicks and stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me:~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2009