Shine Jesus--SHINE...((Christians))

I am having a rough morning so I stepped back and looked at all the good things God has given me.

Do you ever have such a bad day you have to remind yourself what God has done?

I am going to put "Christians" because I really don't need the bashing.

what good things are in your life from God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My health~!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My health, my family, the ability to put food on the table and have enough to deal with our day to day living. Dh's promotion (we started praying we would find a way to go to church on Sundays but DH works mornings on weekends and its not really an option to change shifts, less than a week later his boss was let go and he knew he would get the promotion, but they had to file the paperwork, ect. he now has to train a new assistant, then he will have weekends off)
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes! I think everyone needs to step back and look what God has done. We have been having lots of money problems (like everyone else!) and I can't get a job because of my children and the fact that I homeschool. But I got a call this weekend to start babysitting again for two different kids. It has been a total blessing! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm gonna let it shine. THis little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine. Let it shine. Let it shine. Everything.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 1:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes I have bad days but He reminds me that His Grace is sufficient and His glory is within me... in Isaiah 60:1-3 it says: "Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you."For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you."Nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. This is no little light but a great big light that shines forth and people who see this light will know you are HIS. He wants us to rise up and stand and shine our light everywhere we go! His Glory within us is what shines.... :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Not Christian, not bashing, but I do the same with my god's.

Sometimes things get bad, and if you can't focus on the Wonderful things that have come to you...it can eat you alive.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Everything I am, Everything that I have is because of God blessing me and my family. Amen.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My husband has a good job in this economy!
    We are expecting blessing #3.
    Although my 13 yr old dd and I have the cliche mom/teen relationship- she is a good kid at heart!
    We are all healthy!
    We are together for the time being!
    In a few years, we will be able to move out of the deep south!!!!!
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 6:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My two healthy children are my greatest blessing. That, and the knowledge that God is near me always, guiding me, teaching me, and bending me to His will. There is great comfort in surrendering your will to His.
    Snugglebugmom

Answer by Snugglebugmom at 10:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Even in those days that are not going well, I will consider that to be a blessing knowing HIs Word that says in Romans 8: 28, " And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose."
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 7:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2009