Do you eat breakfast?

...if so, what do you eat? I know it's healthy to have breakfast but honestly, I can't even think about food until around 2-3 in the afternoon...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yes but I don't like breakfast food (pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon). I'm more of a cereal girl. But I can't eat that on the way to work so I opt for a drink of V8 Splash and a banana. I love fiber one bars but not the side effects.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I am not hungry when I get up, but I make myself eat something small before I have my coffee, usually a banana.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 11:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't eat when I first get up, just coffee, but I usually have breakfast between 10-11...and its usually something light... healthy cereal, oatmeal, banana, yogurt, granola bar...that kind of thing, something to just get me through to lunch...if I don't have that breakfast I end up being RAVENOUS for lunch and I blow my diet...

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Absolutely,I eat within the first 45 minutes upon rising. By eating you'll boost your metabolism. I rotate my breakfasts with one of the following:
    High Protein Meal replacement Shake with fruit
    Bowl of Quinoa
    Bowl of Oatmeal (not instant)
    Scrambled Eggs with cheese & a Mushroom Boca Burger
    Herbalife

Answer by Herbalife at 12:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I always try to eat something even if it is small. And it doesn't have to be breakfast food. Sometimes I like to eat an apple with some peanut butter.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Always! It is the most inpotant meal of the day. Bvreak the fast and get yout system working again. Just a piece of toast and coffee will help.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 12:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I eat breakfast every day. During the week I eat either 1 c. Cheerios with milk and 1 oz. almonds OR 1 serving of oatmeal with 1 oz almonds.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• 3 cups of coffee, daily allergy pill and usually dried fruit for my breakfast. Sometimes it's otameal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't like to eat breakfast.  Coffee, lol, thats my breakfast!  I cook it for my husband and kids though.  And I do love the smell of something cooking and breakfast smells just smell like home to me, lol. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes. This morning I had leftover spinach lasagna

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2009