Christians why do you believe in God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because I can feel or sense God. I guess it's like the wind, you can't see it but you know it's there because you can feel it. Start studying the bible and pray. You'll feel God too.
    Anonymous

• What kind of a question is this?
    Anonymous

• Because I can see what' he's done in my life and be thankful for it. So many time in my life i look back and think wow everything has worked out so perfectly how could i ever think there wasn't a God. No to say my life has been perfect but every terrible thing has paved the way for something great. Not to mention that I get what i pray for and really do feel the positive changes not only my own behavior but my life when i take the time for God.
    Anonymous

• What kind of a question is this?

The same one Christians ask when they ask why "nonbelievers" don't believe in god? It's pretty common really.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• The question really isn't specific enough. To get to the reason why christians believe in something that they can't prove the existence of, or logically describe or explain, is the true impossible mission. They believe because they choose to, even if it means suspending all scientific credulity. I will be interested in whether you get any REAL answers at all.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Because Jesus died on the cross and went to Heaven. He was lifted up by God. If that isnt enough of a reason to believe, I dont know what is.
    MegaMamaTX

Answer by MegaMamaTX at 6:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• The question is why not believe in God look around you :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Why not? Actually I really have no doubt about Him. know in my heart and soul that He's very real.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Just as I thought. You aren't getting any real answers. You're getting "feelings" and other unprovable intangibles.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I do not know you but the fact that you took the time to pen this question is proof that I believe in God. His Word says that he created male and female. You are here in testimony of what His Word says that is true. You are one of His creations, a beautiful female. I choose to believe in what He says. And because you are here gives evidence to what He says is true. I believe that He IS and simply because He created you, I have faith in Him~~ Not only do I have faith and believe in HIm but I trust Him~
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 7:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2009