do you ever just feel like............

SCREAMING "COME ON PERIOD AND START ALREADY!!!!!"

That is how I feel today....I wish it would just come on already. I am tired of the mood swings and irritability!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else ever feel like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

• Yep - raging PMS! I always feel better once mine starts too even though the cramping starts. I'll take cramps over bloating anyday! Feel better Mama and have some chocolate :)
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I used to be like that. Had a hysto this past March and am SOO happy to not get a period anymore. BIG sympathy to all you ladies who still get your aunt flo every month.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Thanks!! Chocolate and donuts yummy!!
    Anonymous

• Here are a few suggestions:
    For the two weeks before your period, cut way back on sodium, meat, highly processed grains (white flour, white rice, etc.) and dairy. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes; drink lots of water. There is a Chinese herb called dong kwai or dung quay or something similar that may help regulate your PMS.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2009