whats the longest period you have had

was is light or heavy just looking for info I'm going trough something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

• I had one for almost a month. Not sure what happend, but doctor gave me medicine and went back to normal since.
    Anonymous

• About 14 days, it was one of the first I had after the birth of my son. It was pretty heavy for 8 days, then lighter and lighter each day after that.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• 12 days was my longest and it was super heavy. I was 14 and mortified and never told anyone that I had super duper heavy, excrutiatingly painful periods. I should have... something might have been wrong :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• A month... This was after my daughter was born
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 12:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i literally was bleeding for 9 months a couple years ago..EVERY DAY!! some days were lighter than others, but i still bled..and then i stopped for 1 week...and ever since then its been somewhat normal again...no idea why it was that way..cuz i never went to the doc..but yaa..9 months!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2009