Anyone else broke ?

I am having a hard time right now being able to pay everything I have to pay for, I am getting so stressed out! Anyone else feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am so broke and it seems things are only getting worse for me. I am afraid I will lose what little I have left because I can't find a job. I know this may sound really scary, but I have really been contemplating checking out! I am so tired of being broke and having little to no hope. I just pray we all can hang in there because for me things need to improve really soon or else my options are diminishing quickly.
    trice143

Answer by trice143 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Hell yes. I'm so sick & tired of not having money. My husband gives me an allowance of $200 per week (not even enough for groceries)!
    Anonymous

• Me too!! And argh! Anon1226, you are soo lucky to have an allowance...but that includes groceries too? That sucks! =P I'm a super avid coupon clipper and sales hunter! It takes too much time to do so, especially w/ having two kids under 3, but I gotta do what I gotta do! Its so hard to resist getting other things you want but can't afford right now...especially if its on super sale! Ahhhh!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

• YES!!! We have been paying the bank lots of overdraft fees the last couple of months. I have had enough.
    Anonymous

• I'm not only broke, my checking account is going to go negative if I don't find some $$$. I forgot about an autopayment that comes out. I only get SSI the first of the month. I have $0 the rest of the month. I do have 3/4 of a tank of gas but I have to drive about 45 min to a chemotherapy IV place to get gamma globulin IVs all day Tue. That will eat a lot of gas.

I have almost no food in the house. I applied for food stamps and have an appointment Wed. Last time I applied they said my 21 year old son (he would have been 20 then) had to buy me food until he is 24. He is supposed to let me live in His house and buy me food? Right now he is broke too.

I haven't had much money the last 2 months and have lost around 30 pounds on the starvation diet. We moved and I had unexpected expenses like 2 tires.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• yup Broke over here too!!! Just barely making it these days. Have 2 kids 3 and 2 and just found out that number 3 is on the way!! We could use some help over here I feel like we are drowning!
    kristyn165

Answer by kristyn165 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Not broke here. We have a strict budget and we stick to it no matter what. If we fall on hard times the first things to go would be the internet and cable TV, then we would cut out meat from the food budget or down grade to chicken or pasta for most meals. You have to ask yourself before buying, do I just want this? or do I really HAVE TO HAVE this.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• If anyone wants to make extra income selling Avon and can't afford the kit email me I'll help you get started! I want to help people who are struggling :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Been laid off since May. Things are really tough!! I have two little ones and it is scary. I will do anything I have to for them. Good luck to you!!!!!
    Anonymous