Data Entry job work from home? Help!

HI ladies can anyone help me find a work from home job that is data entry and work from home? I need help finding a job. Please me little girl will be 1 next month.

deeac23

Asked by deeac23 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You will get a lot of businesses like the ones above fr0om your post. There are a few places that have legit JOBS.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/84490

There is no legit data entry job that I know of, I've looked since 2001.

You may be able to find one through Amazon or ODesk.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Try the local Real estate offices in your area and ask if they are looking for digital assistants. That's what I do. I'm a digital assistant. I make calls, type lettrs and set appointments. Easy work from home stuff and it pays me 14 an hour.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I had looked into data entry from home, but I think most of them are scams. I recently started working from home and I love doing what I do. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Finding an actual JOB from home is extremely difficult and very rare. I have some places on my site that you can always inquire about but beware that most data entry jobs you hear about are scams. (I know I heard that they were "everywhere" back when I was new to the WAHM scene)

http://www.TheWAHMPlace.net will give you some help and ideas.
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 9:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It isn't much, but hey, it's free and it's something! I do both of these:

and

Anonymous