why do people have to steal? i had my car broke into and all my cds were stolen

i dont work my ass off so someone can take my shit...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same thing happened to me...plus they took my car stereo right along with it. Jokes on them though...my cd collection has no street value whatsoever. Country and a lot of 80's and classical disks. My DH blames it on the poor economy and boredom. I don't care what you call it, it is still a violation of my personal space.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Its a control/power thing in my opinion. They know that they are causing you hell and they get off on that. My friends car was broken into two weeks in a row and nothing was stolen.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Sorry to hear for your loss.... hope that doesn't happen again!
    chloeannesmom08

Answer by chloeannesmom08 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My husband left his car unlocked at work - he's in the Army and was on-post at the barracks and my iPod was in the car. Usually it's NOT in the car or if it is, it's hidden - not just out in the open. But apparently it was out in the open and someone stole it. It had to have been a soldier because civilians didn't work there. Ugh. I was SO pissed and sad. I almost cried.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• that sucks :-( My car was stolen and they took all my CD's the FLOOR MATS and the first Aid kit out of the trunk.
    Oh and the digital camera but not the digital picture printer---weird huh?
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Here in SC the pawn shops will buy store bought CD's so the crack addicts will break into cars that they see the CD's in. Even without an oroginal case for them. We only store home burned CD's in ur car and dont leave anything in view to temp the crack heads. The will break into your car for 42 cents in change these days. Prevention is the best method.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• my SO's bike was stolen yesterday night. it was locked up right outside our apt door. and kind of hidden. STUPID PEOPLE!
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• mine were all burned cds thank god but stil li had put so much time and effort in making them. i hope they understand German . and i keep mine in between the front seats so someone had to know where i kept them..grrr i feel so violated
    Anonymous

• Had my truck stolen once when I was in college. They broke in through the drivers window while I was parked in the driveway at my boyfriend's house. They destroyed it. :( I loved that truck and worked damn hard to buy it brand new! That really sucked!!! Sorry to hear about that...
    wifemomteacher

Answer by wifemomteacher at 6:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2009