Are you offended by 'half-naked' siggies?

I saw a group post about it..and one of the replies was 'it makes me uncomfortable'. Uh..what?! We're all women here, what's uncomfortable about it? Pull the stick out of your prude ass and get over it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really do NOT think the women who have these siggy's are trashy or tacky. I have several siggy's that I have created myself. They are in good taste. I am very artistic and I love to create new siggy's. It is just for fun. I personally do not care for the more sexual ones. I personally think the ladies who use these are just doing it for fun. It is not a reflection of who they are. The comments that I have seen on here about obese women are just rude. The main thing on cafe mom that offends ME is when women are insulting to eachother. You can not judge a book by it's cover!
    carollp

Answer by carollp at 4:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• stupid question but whats a siggie? LOL
    chloeannesmom08

Answer by chloeannesmom08 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Lol, I agree :p Don't look at it if you don't like it. That mom is expressing herself. You're on a site with thousands and thousands of members... you're gonna run into people with different ideas! As far as I'm concerned that's a good thing. Broaden your horizons!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• whats a siggie tho?
    chloeannesmom08

Answer by chloeannesmom08 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• A siggie is a "signature" it can be a picture or sentences or random things you use after your are done posting (like if you put your name at the bottom) Dont know how to explain it better i guess lol!!

Personally I think people just need something to complain about, or they think they are better. People should just get over themselves!!! LOL
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• for real.. if you dont like it.. turn signatures off and you wont see it :0)
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• No I'm not offended by them, I am astound that people think those siggys are a representation of the real person using them.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I find it amusing so many really obese women have sexy siggy's.  Wishful thinking maybe.lol I also found the siggy's where moms try to justify what they do with their kids amusing. I wonder why they do this insecurity? I don't have one or need one and recently blocked all siggy's from my view. There are many young women on here so I am not shocked by some of the siggy's.

Anonymous

• Those don't bother me.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• "I find it amusing so many really obese women have sexy siggy's. Wishful thinking maybe.lol" What, large women can't feel sexy? They don't deserve love? It is about how they feel, not about your perception of sexy. I really don't think it is up to you to go around negating the feelings of others.
    Anonymous