Do you get dizzy often?

I'm Curious. If you get dizzy often? Is so, what are the cuases? Can you do anything to prevent it? I'm not pregnant. But I get this way a couple times a month! Its very annoying. We're jobless & uninsured. So no doctor's care for me! Just wondering if you have any tips or suggestions! Or know anything that helps? Your kind replies & suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

• eat. if you dont eat, then you can get dizzy, i know i do!... And your iron might be low to. :)
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 12:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It could be low blood sugar, high blood pressure or Vertigo thats causing it. Google all these things and do some research to narrow down when and why it is happening.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I was having that problem as well- getting dizzy even if I had food- and then I got diagnosed with vertigo. Maybe you have it too- it's very common. Good luck!
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You may be dehydrated; make sure that youare drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009