Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice please....

Ok so my DH just got fired from his job and it was so unfair he but thats not it he was being descriminated and sexually harrased by the employer and not paid over time or hours he worked.... the reason why he was still working there and the rest of the employees are there is because they need the money they are waiters that make really good money but i don't think they should go trough that... I need some advice I need a Phone number or an email or where do I call to report all of this??? what should i do?


Asked by laly87 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • Contact the department of labor and report the employer for not paying overtime. Consult a lawyer about this also as lawyers usually will talk to you for free.

    Answer by vbruno at 1:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • Labor Board and a lawyer.

    Answer by mamaada at 1:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2009