super weird question TMI*** love it or hate it=no middle ground??

since having baby a few years ago, I am no longer breat feeding, that is done for over one year

please do not flag my question if you are offended then move on, it is a real question and not that TMI for all those sensitive ears out there

I can not stand my husband playing with my boobs=hate it
EXCEPT
when I am turned on, then I LOVE it and want him to

what is with that???
anyone else, or am I the only weirdo out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• That seems pretty normal to me. I like it any time (though hubby only does it when we're fooling around), but it doesn't seem weird to only want it while you're turned on.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I thind that once you have had a baby on there, they become a non-sexual part of the body UNLESS you are turned on...I am the same way...he feels like it's fun, I think it's annoying.
    Anonymous

• what is with that??? Nothing! Doesn't sound strange to me at all. Your'e not weird! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm still breastfeeding, and I'm all for boob play. But when I'm doing the dishes or just around I just don't want him touching them I DK... When I'm not in the mood for it ,it just doesn't feel good at all
    Anonymous

• THANK GOD!
    I thought I was the only one

all of the answers 1-4 so far have made my day, maybe even made my week!
    Anonymous

• After breastfeeding 3 children mine became super sensitive. Now anytime they are touched it tickles so bad I can't stand it. Hubby gets upset because he feels he can't touch them anymore. However, the tickle feels good when turned on. No your not weird. I think it happens to a lot of us. Different effect same story.
    Anonymous

• You're normal.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• The same happens to me. I breastfed two kids over a year each. When I am not turned on I don't want them touched at all-it almost hurts. But DH now knows that after getting me in the mood I am ALL FOR nipple play.lol So no you are not weird.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You are NOT WEIRD AT ALL!! I'm the EXACT same way. Cannot stand for them to be touched, pretty much hate it...UNLESS....I'm turned on. Then it's OK for them to be touched, but any other time, I do not want them touched. So, you're normal to me ;)
    Anonymous

• its not wierd.. i hate my hubby touching my nipples unless im turned on... but ughghghghg.. men never listen.
    Anonymous