Have you ever had a joint birthday party for you child with your ex?

How did it work out? His birthday is on Saturday and we both want to spend it with him and our families. We get along really well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• No I havent but if you get along Im sure its possible. Just stay focused on the child and there shouldnt be an issue. My ex is a moron who doesnt communicate with me but talks at me, youre lucky to be able to get along with your ex for the childs sake if nothing else.

Answer by gemgem at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes, and at naptime the sex was great
    Anonymous

• Not birthdays, but school things, graduations, holidays, weddings. I hate my ex, but sometimes you have to put yourself aside for your child. Now what I'm faced with is my son thinking that we all get along, and wants us to "hang out" casually. Yea....when monkeys fly out of my butt.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2009