Agree or not Cons vs libs?

If a conservative doesn't like guns, they don't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, then no one should have one.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, they don't eat meat.
If a liberal is, they want to ban all meat products for everyone.
If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy.
A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.
If a conservative is homosexual, they quietly enjoy their life.
If a liberal is homosexual, they loudly demand legislated respect.
If a black man or Hispanic is conservative, they see themselves as independently successful.
Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes ; let shut down all those right wing radios stations . Liberals are smart and always right. They are the gifl to man for hell.
    Don't let the wrong shut the right up or there will be hell to pay. Let there be Freedom for all, you keep what you earn. You don't work you don't eat. ( those that are healthly enought to work).
    G-Ma62

Answer by G-Ma62 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
    If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A liberal wants any mention of God or religion silenced.
    If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
    A liberal demands that his neighbors pay for his.

Anonymous

• I am a conservative and make no excuses for it, but also am not out to say what a liberal might do or think like because I have no idea what drives them. I only know what drives me and my family.

Answer by gemgem at 1:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have to wonder what good bashing the other side is going to do anyone. All it does is make people angry and defensive, when there's no need. Everyone has an opinion, and everyone has a right to that opinion. If you feel that strongly about your opinion, do something about it instead of telling everyone how the other person's opinion is so wrong.
    Anonymous

• It's amusing, but I can't claim to know what a liberal thinks like since I am not one. I think that the original posts point out the stereotypes though, and stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes...for the most part I do. Like its freedom of speech as long as its in agreement with the lib agenda. Its also GREAT to protest...unless you are conservative, then you are a "crazy mob". I think A lot of that is why so many people are pissed off now. People are SICK and TIRED of always being told they are wrong or evil or hate filled if they dont agree with the liberal agenda.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Not sure I see it as bashing either way really.
    Anonymous

• LMAO! That is exactly correct! Thank you! This is America and we all have the right to choose and that's how it should stay.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• If a conservative is homosexual, they have happy dalliances in men's rooms, while publically preaching how sinful homosexuality is.

Anonymous

• yeah your right because the whole point of that is that liberals LOUDY state their opinion and DEMAND change but conservatives NEVER do that!!! I mean the tea parties were all democrats right?

Anonymous