What home improvement project are you working on?

Since becoming a stay at home mom...I've also become the "fix it" mom as well.
I don't mind it though. I just finished painting navy blue racing stripes on my boys bedroom walls. It looks really cool, I love it! Next, I plan to repaint my bedroom because I painted it last year and the color is too dark.

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 1:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning. LOL. With three boys, that alone is a home improvement project.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Cleaning my and my kids rooms so I can see the floor!
    Anonymous

• lol...cleaning! I know I did fall a little behind on that this morning!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• We live in a 3 year old home so no major projects other than painting. I paint one a week myself during the day. We have 13 rooms in the house and I will be done in a couple weeks. I will not have a single white wall in my house. My dad and I will be building built in shelves in the library soon. I am very excited about this project and have always wanted my own library. After that my dad and I will be putting in built in shelving in all the closets. We have crown molding to put up after the painting is done too. Next spring my dad, brother and I will be putting in a 1000ft long retaining wall in my back yard. It will have a patio with a built in outdoor kitchen and eating area.

I love doing home improvement projects I am so glad I can do them with my dad. My husband works long hours and has no time to do them with me. By next Summer the house will be exactly as we want it now. I am sure that will change.lol
    Anonymous

• packing. we're moving at the end of the month.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Finishing our basement.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• We had our roof done and had it match the shingles now. We also remodeled an extra room.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• We are currently redoing our porch and painting and we have absolutely no trim/crown molding in our home right now and are wiating till we can agree on what to get.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2009