Where should sex offenders live?

I just read a question about a sex offender living close to a school, and it got me to thinking, where should they live? I pulled up and in my zip code we have over 30 sex offenders living here! Now that being said, they gave the exact crime they were punished for, but 5 of them were child molesters and 2 rapists, so can anyone think of a logical idea for these jokers to go? I thought maybe there could be a special housing area or something--just food for thought.

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 1:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They should be in prison for life. Unfortunately, kids don't vote and parents seem to not care these animals serve very small sentences. My molester served only 6 months he went on to molest 40 other children and killed 6 of them. Had he been put away after his very first offense there would be 40 kids that never would have been harmed. That is only the kids we know about. Parents have to start caring and demanding more of our lawmakers until we do kids will continue to be unsafe. These guys do not deserve a second chance. What they do is murder a childs soul and change who they are forever. There is no reason for them to ever get out.
    Anonymous

• In hell where they belong!!!!
    Anonymous

• Far from my family!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• As long as they are not near schools or parks, places where kids gather.
    Anonymous

• They belong in hell.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• In prison for life. Or cut their testicles off...either way and I would be happy.
    Anonymous

• I think child molesters, rapists and murderers should just be killed. They have an incurable mental disease and will always be a threat to those around them.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• On an island in the middle of the ocean. That way the only people than can hurt are other sex offenders. Giving em a taste of their own poison.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I think those that actually raped a child, or molested a child should go live somewhere really far, on some secluded island or something.. That being said.. Some of those "sex offenders" aren't really that. They could have been 18 and their girlfriend been 16 and the girls parents hated that, so the guy has to live with that forever. Just never know.
    Anonymous

• Hell is a good place for them! Or in jail for life! Because fining them, putting them on probation or parole, jailing them only for 10 years isn't enough! Just look at the Duggard case! That creep should have remained in jail for life and none of this would have happened!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009