can anywone help me find my half brother?

My dad and his mom split up before he was born and for whatever reason he never seen his son. He met him about a year ago though and I guess they got in a big huge fight and they haven't talked since I would love to meet him and find him and try to start a relationship with him if he want's the thing is I know nothing about him all I know is his first name and his middle name thats it I tried to look on facebook and myspace for him, but with no last name or even knowing what he looks like makes it hard. I do know he is around 20 or 21 does anyone know how I can find him without knowing a last name or anything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure where you can start but have you considered contacting The Locator?

http://www.wetv.com/the-locator/casting.php

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• wouldnt his last name be either your mothers name or his fathers name? are there any relatives who may know his name?
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Look up the county records for you Dad's name on the Birth Certificate, if you know where he was born, if you know the mother's last name (surely you Dad does) you can look that way too. He probably still goes by his Mom's last name.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• PM me the info, I'll see what I can find. I found my biological family in 4 mos.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• SHYMA
    no his name wouldn't be my mom's name that is who I was raised by it isn't her son and he gave up his rights when his son was born so it got either switched to his mom's name or her hubsand adopted him not sure there he gave up his rights to me and my mom's husband adopted me when I was 3 so that is who I call dad and no my dad left when I was 2 found him when I was 15 he has been in and out of my life since then and I am 27 now we don't talk much and I don't talk to anyone on his side
    Anonymous