Ok so is it acceptable to take a 7 month old trick or treating? i really want to but im not sure if its acceptable or not he will actually be 8 months then

wonderin what other mommies think

tylersmommy54

Asked by tylersmommy54 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I took my kids when they were 4 and 7 months it for kids and they may be little but they are still kids. Go and have lots of fun together.
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I love seeing dressed up sweet little babies stop by my house! Thats just me though! You'd be welcome here! Happy First Halloween to your little one!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My youngest was 2 months old on her first Halloween and her sister had just turned a year old so I say go for it.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My little one was 5 months for Halloween last year. I only took her to relatives and friends houses so they can see her costume. Other than that, I stayed home with her and hubby took our older boys around the neighborhood. Trick or treating door to door but might a little too much for her.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I think you should! My son will be 10 months old on Halloween and I can't wait to take him trick or tricking!
    kelza

Answer by kelza at 2:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I guess I'm the odd one out here. I think it's fine if you have another kid you're taking and you don't have a bag for the baby. Otherwise, you're just trick-or-treating for yourself and it just annoys me to give out candy that I know is going strictly to the parents. That's just opinion, though.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I was wondering the same thing, thanks for asking :)
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i was wondering the same also but i am taking my neices also so i guess i will
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2009