My DD was given too much formula by accident..

I just picked my daughter up from the family member that babysits her, and was told that "too much formula went into her bottle". I have one of those formula dispensers where I measure it out so it's ready to dump in the bottle, and I guess the opening was over two sections. It looks to me like she got 3 scoops for 4 ounces. Anyone know what this is going to cause? Or if there is anything I can do?

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• did she drink it already?if not i would just make her another bottle with the correct measurements.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• she should be okay a little constipated, but i would measure out the formula for the sitter from now on, just put it in a little baggie one per bottle, that way it won't happen again, good luck
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• must be a first time mom!!! lol, she'll be fine.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• yes.. first time mom here. lol. i was nervous because the formula container says its very important to measure everything correctly. lol thanks!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009