Why did was my answer deleted?

I told a 40 year-old woman that she was a hot mama cuz she caught the attention of a 25 year-old man. I was trying to pay her a compliment. I wouldn't be mad if someone called me a hot mama. Would you?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 2:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• no way, I am 42 and don't I wish a 25 year old would think I was cute!! Maybe she was embarassed and took down the answer.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I think only an admin or yourself can delete answers...is the entire question deleted or just your answer?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• it said they deleted me because my answer was inappropriate
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It means someone complained about it & they (cafemom) took it down. The reported you. Which is kinda funny because its really not that bad an answer! The person asking the question can not take the answers down (like someone already said) so maybe she was the one who reported it? who knows!
    Anonymous

• inappropriate? That's funny. I get thrilled when 20 yr olds want to hook up with me and I'm no where near 40 anymore!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• someone up here did it not the cafemom comp... watch ur back girl, someone is hattin!!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009