Weird kitty

Does anyone else have a weird cat like mine?? He is the same size and weight as my daughter. My daughter is 20lbs and 27 inchs long. Needless to say he is a HUGE cat. But ever since I brought her home 9 months ago...he acts like he is a baby. Anything that she goes in he goes it...her crib...her changing table. I caught him in her car seat this morning. I swear he thinkgs he is a baby. Crazy kitty.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our youngest kitty absolutely loved my youngest child's crib. We got the cat about 10 months before DS2 was born. When the baby would come out of the crib, kitty would go in. Sometimes I would find her sleeping in there by his feet. She also loved the high chair and now his booster seat. Anytime DS gets down, in jumps kitty. She also liked the changing pad. Silly girl.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Cats are a pestalince and good for nothing .They are like huge furry rats.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2009