Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I handle this?

There is a guy that attends our church and he was needing some babysitting and we love his daughter so we offered to help. The problem is the guy is going through the mental health system and and the legal system and is having lots of problems in both areas. He seems unstable in a lot of ways and he has now taken to calling us constantly and stopping by without calling. He mutters to himself and is never specific about what he is going through in the systems. He is really starting to make me uncomfortable but I don't know what to do. I just don't think its ok for him to stop by "just to talk" when he knows my husband is at school.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • and he still has custody of his child? Call CPS first of all and then draw the line with this man. Tell him that he must call before he comes over or if you don't want him to come over, then say we dont want you to come over. If he wont respect your boundaries, then get a restraining order.

    Answer by lowencope at 2:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • Yes, as far as I know he has custody of his four year old daughter.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.