i feel like my breath smells. I use a rinse for my gums and floss twice a day.....what remedy can help this problem???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Health

• Talk to your doctor about this ...bad breath can actually be a symtom of some medical conditions. Stay away from alcohol based mouth washes...they will make the problem worse. Be sure to brush your tongue too...germies like to hide there. A good rinse with peroxide is a good way to kill all of those yuckies!! Just be sure, really sure, not to swallow any of it. My grandmother was over 80 and still had all of her teeth...using peroxide as a mouth wash everyday.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Bad breath can be the sign of a deeper problem. Halitosis usually is caused by stomach problems.
    Check with your doctor. . .
    mcqlove87

Answer by mcqlove87 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I use a really good toothpaste and mouthwash that might help. PM me for information on how to get it.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 4:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2008