just wondering how did you spend your first anniversary ???

mines coming up OCT. 31st yay

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We went to Maui. But we lived on the Big Island of Hawaii so it was just a quick flight! That was before kids!
    Anonymous

• We went to Europe. We had a three day pleasant but not fantastic honeymoon, so a year later we found a cheap flight and toured several countries in Europe on the cheap.

Answer by Bmat at 3:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't even remember. Gift exchange and a celebration we actually made it a year?
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I made him a romantic candle lit dinner, he got drunk..and threw it up later. Not a good sign eh?
    Anonymous

• Mine was yesterday, we didn't do anything special. We cooked steaks and watched football, how romantic, lol. I just had a baby on the september 25th so, our options were limited. next year we are going to go away for a couple days and do something special to make up for this years anniversary.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• We went to dinner and a movie. My dad babysat for us. That was after my husband got home from work, I think.
    Then next day we made an impromptu trip to see his parents for the weekend. That's the night I got pregnant with our 2nd child, lol. He was due almost 9 month to the day (anniv. was Jan 7 he was due Oct 5). Our oldest was only 15 months. Same thing happened when we celebrated our 2nd anniversary the next year (although we didn't get a chance to be alone until February, our 3rd child was born that November). We kind of stopped celebrating after that, lol. (that was 3 kids in 28 months--for the record).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Not much. We went to Vegas for a golf tournament, but his mom paid for it since it was sponsored through her work. Not exactly what I wanted to do, but it was really fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• sat on the phone and cried to my husband who was over in iraq fighting for our freedom..........he was deployed two days after we were married.......those were tough tough times.........6 years and still going strong......proud to be a military wifearmy

sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We spent a week in North Carolina and Georgia exploring waterfalls. Half the week, we visited with family and half we spent in a secluded cabin with a hot tub. It was almost as good as the honeymoon.

Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 9:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2009