I partially chewed some pineapple and it's stuck in my throat not terribly bad but enough for me to notice it's there,what should I do?

It wasn't that bad,then I swallowed some tortilla chips and that agarvated it.I know I should drink water to help it go down what else can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

• It's probably not stuck...you probably just scrapped the lining and that is causing the irritation...Try some honey to coat.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Can you make yourself cough it up? Since it is bothering you, I wonder if you should get some medical attention, or at least call your doctor and ask? Please let us know what happens? The chip should dissolve, I'd think, but since something is or seems stuck, I would get it checked.

Answer by Bmat at 2:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'd gulp water down make it go down!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You could also gag yourself and throw it up.. but I'd try gulping water first like you're dying of thirst just throw your head back and drink!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Is this latest response on 911 for you, because i just heard the fire trucks pull out, and the ambulance went, wow, I hope this person's is ok, I am not joking the trucks really pulled out
    Anonymous

• So what happened are you alright?
    Anonymous

• Thanks for your answers,I ate some tuna sandwich,I'm taking my chances,it went down too,so I think I shouldn't be eating but I'm hungry and need to.So it might be alright ,not bothering me so much.Still kinda there after I swallow..
    Anonymous

• I went for a walk and layed downed,this helped me not to panic.Then I ate my tuna sandwich a piece,bread and all,it was whole wheat the good kind.Then it went down,I don't feel it anymore.My computers not working so I choose the first answer but everyones in put helped alot ,thanks.
    Anonymous

• Glad to hear you are OK.

Answer by Bmat at 10:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009