Agree? Anatomy of a modern republican:

http://dangerousintersection.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/republican-brain-lo-res.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Is it just me or is it troll-y in here today?

What exactly does posting crap like this or the stupid Lib posts accomplish? Oh, right, keep us fighting so we don't see what ALL the politicians are doing.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Anonymous

• good

writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Im a rebublican and most of that isnt true for me..but a few are. I wish it said be responsible for your own..cause I do believe that. This is going to start some drama, but Im sure that is what you are looking for. You are prob. a Dem on welfare so you have to create drama online to fill your non working day.
    Anonymous

• LOL...I really feel that some think that way. Especially, the part if you are different then you are wrong.
    Anonymous

• OP here,

:01 have you seen ANY other posts in this section today, or just this one? Curios about what you think of the pubs calling Libs dumber than big bird and that other post bashing libs. PLEASE enlighten us and how that didn't start any drama. And FWIW, I am currently at my job, that I've had for 15 years with a very good salary.
    Anonymous

• Sure ya are OP sure ya are. (wink wink nudge nudge)
    Anonymous

• You know :31, you just proved that this chart is correct! Thank you and have a great day!
    Anonymous

• That's the best you got?
    Anonymous

• Make love, not war...I'm sure that chaps your ass, lol. Sorry, your side has the a-holes, I'm not interested in that behavior.
    Anonymous