BABY GASSY!!!!!

HI EVERYONE MY Q. IS MY SON/GRANDSON IS 2MO'S OLD AND IS VERY GASSY NEVER DELT WITH SUCH GAS FROM A BABY LOL I MEAN WOW IT SMELL'S

I GIVE HIM INFANTS' MYLICON AND CHANGED HIS MILK TO GENTAL LEASE LIPIL ENFAMIL, ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM B4,THAT WAS MY FIRST CONCERN ,,2. OMG HE EATS LIKE THE FOOD/FORMULA NOT GONNA BE AROUND ANYMORE, TOOK HIM TO THE DOC FOR HIS FIRST SHOTS HE WEIGHT 13LBS. THE DOC SAID HE RIGHT ON THE CHART BUT HIS WEIGHT IS ABOVE THAT OF A 2MO BABY I TRY ONLY GIVING HIM WHAT IS IT A 4OZ HE IS NOT HAVING THAT HE CRIES SCREAM U NAME IT BECAUSE HE WANTS MORE..
U TELL ME WHAT U THINK
PLZ IF SOMETHING HERE IS MISPELLED I APOLOGIZE!!
THANX

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 3:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I nused my son but when he was gassy a couple of times I gave him Mylecon and it worked like a charm. I would never deny a baby food though. If he is hundry I would feed him. I would add "Probiotics" to his bottle and that will add his digestion. You can find it at a local health food store or you buy it online. I give my 20 month old son Udo's.

GL hope that helps some
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009