Toddler for rent!

I am willing to rent out my 2 1/2 yr old boy until he is fully potty trained or until his daddy comes home from deployment, whichever comes first.

lol, i'm SO kidding, i wouldn't actually do that. but OMG i''m going to go crazy! he went from not caring to screaming when it's potty time! what do i do????

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol i read the title im like wtf is this world coming to? lol
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• No thanks - I bought my boys matching "Kid for Rent" t-shirts when they were 4 & 2. No one took me up on it. Good try though.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• How about we just trade. My son is 3.5 has speech delay so cannot tell me very well when he needs potty. They want him potty trained this year in school and it is getting to be a power struggle. Some days he will sit on the potty some days he wont, but HE STILL WONT GO! I really think once he goes and we make a big deal about it, he will get it, but he wont go.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I think you might want to try reading the book potty trained in less than a day. This technique works very well. I have a few friends who have tried it and it works and my mom used this same technique on my sis and I. I will be trying it when we are a little closer to 18 mos. My LO is showing interest. I wish you luck, but remember that when Daddy comes home there may be accidents b/c it will be a change in his routine.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• LMAO. If someone does rent yours, send them my way. I have 2 I'll throw in at no extra charge. As for potty time, when my daughter fought going to the potty, I stopped asking her for a while. And then periodically I was bring up the subject. She used to ask for the potty and then refused to go. So I'm to the point where when she's ready she'll ask. I do ask before nap and bedtime still. Good Luck

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I will give one teething 22 month old that seems to know that daddy is deploying
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Trade you.My 21 month old wont poop in the potty at all,but she's tell me that she is pooping or has to go.Then she'll poop,but it just wont be in the toilet.Hope that you have a carpet shampooer or like to hand wash undies.LOL!!

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• ill take the baby.mine could use a freind. try puting a speacial toy in there for him to play with only when he pottys.or a book or pop sicle( i ahvent made it that far yet my lil ones only 16months,i just weaned her so potty traineeing is next.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2009