why do you get to decide who's stupid?

Do you honestly not get that there are different systems of beliefs? It's not a matter of stupidity, it's a matter of beliefs, which BOTH sides can support with their own research.
Insulting the opposition does nothing to furthur your cause.

Can you say something nice about the opposite party?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 3:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My best friend is a lib. We argue politics some, but we still back each other to the end.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• yes,I admit, my grandmother was a very intelligent "card carrying republican".
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My BFF is the whole wide world is a Libby...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have a friend that I've known since high school who is as far right as I've ever seen, she's tons of fun and a great mom... that doesn't really say anything about the party specifically though... we respect eachother enough to never talk about politics, ever.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes-the Moms I know in the cul de sac are sweet , great Moms and we have fun playing Bunco....but they ARE conservatives and dislike our President. I am kinda middle of the road and so far I don't dislike the President. But we don't discuss Politics EVER. We all want to get along and we don't insult each other ....like the women on CM seem to like to do. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Some of the nicest people I know are Liberals, including my father.. a hippie liberal!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 4:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Interestingly enough, my bff is a Lib, too!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My best friend since we were 7 is a lib but we dont talk much of politics lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Oh and she lives in Germany now so she didnt vote for obozo she would of voted for Hill she said.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My BFF is a lib as well, and a card carrying member of the Obama fan club..lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009