I also need to replace my dinning room. it's looking worn out, and breaking apart. .....

where can I find them not real big. I have a twin and the rooms aren't that big.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 3:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• craigslist!
    i found 6 chairs for 60 dollars
    and the table i found at church rummage sale, the last hour, the lady sold it to me for 15 dollars
    so a set 9antique) for 75 dollars total

i did redo the cushions on the chairs, just fabric and staple gun, fabric i found a huge roll at thrift store for 5 dollars, redid my 6 chairs, MIL 4 chairs and i have enough left to redo a chair i got on craigslist for free, it is a toddler chair from pottery barn, retails for 200 dollars, it had magic marker on the back, so i redid it

got to love the craigslist, but it depends on your area, larger cities have more of course, may need to transport.

dining tables do NOT sell well at estate, auctions, the dealers have no floor space for them, not a big enough return on their money, so dining table sets are priced pretty low

gl, have fun searching
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• What?
    Anonymous

• Sorry my messsage wasn't clear. I need a medium size dinning room set. . All the ones I see are too huge for my house. where can I go and find something smaller?
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 3:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I've found some really nice pieces at thrift stores,moving/estate sales. Also try different table cloths,chair pads,seasonal decorations.....
    MochaBreveMomma

Answer by MochaBreveMomma at 3:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2009