Bleeding after Sex

When me and SO have sex every other day I'm ok. If we wait like a week or two i will rip. I was just wondering y that is, and if theres anything i can do not to. it hurts like hell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Use more lubrication...your hormones may be keeping you from providing enough lube.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• im always welll lubticated. Could it be anything else
    Anonymous

• Too rough?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• sometimes....but not all the time
    Anonymous

• He may be too large, also, I would still use some type of lubricate,and he can be more gentle,everything that feels good isn't always good for you.If, the bleeding continue call your DR. Oh,do you have an IUD, or are you on birth control.

Anonymous

• Im on BC...When have been together for 5 years. and it has always happened. Even when he is gentle it happens.

PS i have had C-sections...no vaginal births
    Anonymous

• make sure you're good and ready before he enters you. your body opens up the more excited you are.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 7:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You need to go to the doctor instead of getting advice from strangers on a mother's forum on the web.
    Anonymous