crackers and morning sickness...

does anyone ever eat crackers to try to settle your stomach and it only make it worse? well crackers make me sick in general...even when im not feelin sick and idk y lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they give me heartburn which makes being sick alot worse
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Ugh. Not at first. But after a couple weeks, just the thought of crackers alone made me nausous. Even now, I can only eat a couple at a time.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i hated the idea of eating crackers for morning sickness. thats what everyone kept telling me to do it ticked me off lol.....but then someone told me to try almonds. they were a life saver. i just kept some handy pretty much constantly and any time i felt the urge to get sick i'd eat some almonds, and it fixed it. it may not work for you, but its another option! good luck!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i tried the cracker thing, didn't work, made things worse. tried honey nut cheerios... lived on those for 5 months straight. i ended up losing about 12 lbs in those months. you just have to find out what works for you.... good luck
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• ick. I like crackers once in awhile..but it didn't do the trick in the first trimester. I survived off of water, gatorade, peppermints, and yes.. reeses peanut butter cups. lol. EVERYTHING made me sick. It was awful. My doctor told me "no matter what it is, be it peanut butter cups, or whatever, eat it if you can keep it down right now". So I did.. the sickness went away in the 2nd trimester and NEVER came back.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009