tell me how long it took you to get pregnant, if you were TTC. we didn't try with our son who is now 2, and i know it could happen for us right away or it could take a year or more, i just want you all to share :) thanks

my son is 2 and he was a happy accident. now we are TTC for the first time and i'm really nervous about it taking a lot longer than we hope. what was your experience?

I know no one can tell me how long it will take us, like i said i just want to share stories :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I got pregnant the first month only because we did it everyday for a week and a half during my fertile time but we did miss 1 day. It was challenging but it was so worth it!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Wow, we have somethings in common! Our first baby was a surprise. I guess he shouldn't have been considering we stopped using birth control about three months before but didn't really try to DTD when I was ovulating. We decided to go back to using BC but it was too late. He is my favorite surprise. For our second, we decided to wait until we got better health insurance which ended up requiring DH to get a better job with better benefits. I was worried I was too old as I was 32 and DS was almost 3. I was nervous but charted my ovulation and made DH very happy by DTD as much as possible that week just to make sure. lol I was on pins and needles until I missed my period and got to test. We got it on the first try. Definitely worth all the worry and wait.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• with my 1st it didn't take long at all, the 1st month, like marah i attacked my dh every other day lol but with the 2nd it took about 2 months
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Similar situation, on month 9 of TTC right now, ovulation is next week, wish us luck.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Good luck Auroura. It took me 5 months to finaly Concive. I just found out yesterday. So i was at 5 months of waiting. Good luck and i will Send you Some BABY DUST!!! Good Luck
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009