Is this just my overactive imagination?

We had a dear friend pass away in a tragic wreck early Saturday morning. First of all, I was asleep on the couch when something woke me up at about the same time the accident happened. It was 10 miles from our house, but I don't recall any noise waking me. Also, after we got the phone call that he was gone a few hours later, that's all the more details I knew. But I laid there in bed for the next little while with flashes of his wreck, which I didn't even know had been the cause, kept me from falling asleep. Then an overwhelming sense of him being scared. Any idea what all this could be, or was it just my imagination?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• i think you were empathizing. it would be natural for the person in the wreck before hand to be scared and unsure of things....... from tv and movies we know how wrecks are featured. you were mostly just putting together inages in your head.
    i pray he is at rest.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i have that happen b4 the night my husbands grandpa died i came down crying and my husband asked whats wrong and i said grandpa died and was like no he is fine and about 10 min later my MIL called saying grandpa had a heart attack and died 15 min b4 she called it was creepy
    Anonymous

• I had my husband's coworker in a dream crying and then a phone call came to my husband one day later that his other coworker died and the girl was in the background crying her head off in real life. Scary..........
    Anonymous

• it is whatever you believe it to be
    if you know in your gut that it was not just imagination, then it was not

trust yourself and your senses that are not obvious, we all have it, but most of us have been trained to ignore
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2009