what do you think?

the first week of sept i was on my period..i had unprotected sex on the 7th of sept ( he didn't cum in me )..on the 23 my period came on again but was very different , lighter , shorter and less painful that it usuasually is. mostly spotting .the first week of oct was soppose to be when my period came back on but it didn't ..still til this day i'm cramping as if it's going to come on but nothing. this past saturday took a preg test came out neg ..i have about five to six of the pregnancy symtoms but dont know what this is..do you think my period will start to come on the 23rd now ..my period allways come on time so this is different for me .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this sounds like me....I get my period every 21 days??
    Anonymous

• either take another test or go to the doc if u think something is worng its possible it just didnt show up positive on the test but a lot of the time prego symptoms r the same as period symptoms and ppl can imagine prego symtpons b/c they think they r prego
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2009