my child loses her earings EVERYDAY

Is there any kind of earings you can buy that will not come off easy my child loses a pair everyday at school she is 4 i dont get it b/c the weekend she dont have a problem with them at all but at school she loses a pair everyday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• They make ones with a screw on back. It sounds like she is not mature enough to have them
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Everyday? I wouldn't let my daughter wear earings to school if she lost them. Doesn't that get expensive? Maybe you can buy her the stick on kind so its not so bad when they don't come home again. She probably is more active at school with rolling around, playing, jumping they probably just wiggle loose.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• WE BOUGHT THE SCREW BACK ONES AND THERE JUNK....GET THE BACKS THAT SNAP ....NOT THE NORMAL ONES YOU GET WITH EVERYDAY EARRINGS THESE SNAP AND HOLD TIGHT TO THE EARRING YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO TUG ON THEM,NOT HARD THOU! MY DD WAS 7 MONTHS WHEN WE GOT HER'S PIERCED SO SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEIR THERE NOW...(SHE'S 3)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• She's not ready for pierced ears.
    Anonymous

• I feel for pain my daughter is natorious for taking hers out. You can try...if you have earrings in after class you get a prize.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 7:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Wal-Mart makes some they use to pierce ears with that have backs that are super hard to get off. My daughter is not quite two years old yet, and I have to keep those in so they don't fall off when we change her clothes. Go to the jewelry counter and tell them the problem you're having and ask to see the kind they pierce ears with that have the safety backs.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• She is not ready....take them out.
    momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• take them out when she goes to school and put them back in when she gets home... I spent about $300 on earings every other month... I thaught of this 2 wks ago when she lost her gold hoops.. if you have hoops in her ears this is one major reason why she is loosing them... they get snugged at nap or outside!!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009