Any funny kid stories?

I'm looking for funny stories about kids for my new blog. Please feel free to share or just message me.

tcarter1981

Asked by tcarter1981 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My blog is greatkidstories.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• here is my son who was supposed to be napping my grandma was watching him i came home from work to go and give him a hug and kiss and this is what i walked in on. baby powder everywhere and its not as easy to clean up as it looks it goes in every single nook and crany

monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My 3 y/o daughter left the kitchen table one night to wash her hands in the bathroom. A few minutes later we heard her chanting, "I'm dancing! I'm dancing!" DH went to check on her. She had stripped down completely naked, climbed up on the counter in front of the mirror and was watching herself dance! Occasionally she woudl throw in, "baseball, baseball!" into the chant!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 6:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009