Can you feel the love?

Muslims stoning Jews

Love that 'peaceful' religion

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Nice that is exactly what we need here a bunch of these types raining rocks upon us daily..along with their bombs and planes..hell lets welcome them all on over and cater to them before they put us through hell..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Oh, I'm sure we just don't understand.

sarcasm

Anonymous

• Its nothing new. The are a very backwards people. Many barely out of the stoneage in many ways. But as proven by the terror orgs very technosavy.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• And the muslim women on this site are trying to convince people that it's the Jews who are warmongers. I'm not that naive. I've been watching the situation between Israel and Palestine for years, and I KNOW who really wants peace...and it's NOT the Palestinians.

Anonymous

• It amazes me that this religion's fanatical wing is the only religion with suicide bombers. People talk smack about Christians or Jews all you want, but neither of them have a faction that straps dynomite to themselvs or in their cars and blows up innocent by-standers in the way this religion does. These crazies make it almost impossible for the quietly practicing muslims to just live their lives in peace.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• jesse, they'll throw Timothy McVeigh back at us. Seeing the recent people they've arrested, planning terrorist attacks, who were muslims, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that McVeigh was one too. People try to argue that he was a "Christian" but that's not true.
    Anonymous

• Ok, McVeigh, and the Unibomber, and the abortion clinic bombers. I would counter that our country nor any religion condoned their actions. We actively searched for them and prosecuted them. Their families didn't get compensation for life because their children martered themselves. Actually, McVeigh and the others were too chicken to get blown up with their targets. No 72 virgins for them. These weren't fighting a jhad. They were/are misguided into thinking they would improve some imagined wrong. Ask McVeigh how he feels about it now. OH, wait, he was put to death. Yeah, there's a big difference.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Wait, everyone - it's a peaceful religion hijacked by radicals! Just ignore all the bombings and beheadings around the world. If you notice that they all tend to be done by people of one certain religion, you are a bigot!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2009