Has anyone ever lived with there husband while seperated,

and he cheated right under your nose per say,???? and you only allowed it because he was paying for everything????Im in this situation right now,and i dont know what to do,my husband has no respect for me at all,or his children for that matter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• yes but remember that if you are "separated" then most men don't see it as cheating. I lived with mine for about a year while we were separated. By that time I didn't care what he did as long as he paid the bills and didn't bring some woman home with him

Answer by admckenzie at 5:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Been there and done that ... and needless to say it still ended in divorce. Truely if you were seperated and wanted to work it out, you wouldn't be seperated. But this is of course my personal opinion. And I don't mean "you" above as You yourself, but people in general....the man or the woman. And from that, I also learned if the husband isn't about working it out, it will not work out in the end. Are you comfortable with him sleeping with someone else? Him paying the bills isn't buying your happiness obviously.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm not for sale,and neither should you be,I have a saying that I say to my grown daughters, People can only do, what you allow them to do to you. I know it made be hard right now, but, honey try to get you a new beginning,starting with a new job,so you can pay your own bills, he may be disrespecting you because he thinks you have no where to go. I wish you all the best,keep your head up.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2009