Would you call this confident or vain?

So I have a Myspace page to keep in contact with my friends and family who live out of state. I never have any "drama" on there, we all have fun with it. But one of my friends and a cousin of mine are constantly posting pictures of themselves. And they're not pics of them doing new, cool things. They are just pictures, of them, same pose, different day! My cousin has tons of pics of herself, all in the same pose, some smiling, some not. The reason I keep seeing them is because everytime they post a pic, I get an update on my page.I'm thinking of deleting her from my page because it gets annoying! Do you think they are vain, or just confident in their looks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Neither- I vote for immature. That's what my teenage sisters in law do!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i think its low self esteem. My friend does the same thing and I really feel she's crying for attention
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• OP here- I think you are right. The same cousin is always posting crazy status things too, airing her dirty laundry about guys and whatnot. One of our other cousins actually did delete her because he said her postings were pissing him off! She is very immature for being almost 30.
    Anonymous

• i think its confidence if ya got it flaunt it
    Anonymous

• I find it annoying, obnoxious, vain, immature, AND confident - but not in a good way. I have a friend who does this - every damn day she uploads six or seven pics that are all the same, with different angles, never smiling, then puts some comment under it like, "I'm so hot!", or, the one that bugs me most, "I'm bored". Then pick up a damn book!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 5:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• OMG one girl I know always puts captions like "So pretty" or "Is it legal to be this cute?" Seriously, confidence is good, conceited is unbecoming of a lady! LOL!
    Anonymous

• I just think they are insecure, a person that is confident they don't need to show it all off like that cuz they know they have it and that is all there is to it.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I vote for bored and immature!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 6:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i hate this!! ahhhh.. i had a friend do that on mine and she put crazy captions on the picture..same thing with staus updates i hate those!! i findit very immature.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm voting for "bored."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2009