Do you find it odd to have a son massage your feet for you?

my friend is always having her son rub her feet for her, im not sure if he enjoys it or not. sometimes she will have him do it as a punishment lol. let me know any thoughts

ritarandymo

Asked by ritarandymo at 5:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I find it a bit odd, something that should be done by her husband or SO.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 5:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My dad has a bad back and can't reach his feet. So yes, my sis does it for him. But never for punishment. That part is ridiculous.

Anonymous

• How old? 4 not weird, the punishment part yes, 14 creepy and wrong--maybe she could have his friends watch to emasculate him even further, I would totally say something, if she is the kind that is open, if not, send her a letter with no signature?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• my son is four years old and he will come and rub my feet for me, he sees my man rubbing my feet for me so he does what his daddy does. Know making your kid rub you feet as a punishment is just wrong

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• my 2 year old loves rubbing my feet i dont know why he just alwaydoes it. i think hes a feet man lol but as a punishment hell no i dont even ask he just likes feet.
    Anonymous

• I don't think its odd. Just family being family.

AVN

kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 7:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• my mom does the same thing to my 14 yr old brother he hates it and refuses most the time but she is divorced and single and has really bad heel spurs on her feet and works 12 hr shifts so he does it out of love i guess lol i do it sometimes but man i just hate feet
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• That is a weird punishment, maybe not bad but just very odd. I don't even have my husband do that, much less my son.
    Anonymous

• As a punishment - that's definitely odd. As a normal thing, no I don't think it's weird. I had a bone displace in my right foot some years ago and being a single mom - trust me I begged them, even offered to pay them to rub my foot. But we're a massage happy family. (not laying on beds with a towel or anything) but shoulder rubs were very common, foot rubs were common too. My youngest had flat feet and when he was in ROTC his feet hurt really badly, I would rub them when he got out of the shower - he'd fall asleep on the couch with me doing that.
    If you can't have your family rub your foot when it hurts then who you gonna get?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My girls are happy to help mama out this way. Mama works hard and gets foot pain and they apprecate that mama works hard for them to have nice things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2009