spanish fly drops question

has anyone used this drops? do they really work? any side effects? i goggled it but it doesn't say much info on the reviews.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• That stuff can be dangerous. Don't use that. Someone can have a medical condition that would cause problems if they had that. There are foods that can be erotic and great sex is mostly mental. Work on the mental part and the body part will follow.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• =0 didn't know that! thanks for the advice i am not buying those then!
    Anonymous

• never heard of it
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i have only heard of spanish fly drops for men to use on women to rape them. it's an illegal substance so of course there are extreme side effects to it. also i agree sex is all mental so i'm waiting for my mental state with me and my body plus my husband to have that great sex or finally that big "O"
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• spanish fly as a rape drug... no. Its not illegal, bt im experience it doesnt work. Its an herb, like taking echinacea for a cold, only its supposed to be an aphrodisiac, altho in large (like phenonmenonally large) doses, I suppose it could work like that, bt you would probably poison the person first. All in all be careful like the original mom said bc herbs can interact weird jst like any medication. Know what the herb does and what side effects it can have before taking it.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 6:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• SPANISH FLY APHRODISIAC

Spanish Fly liquid is an amazing chemical that reproduces the effects of the beattle version. Spanish fly liquid was originally extracted from beetles that ...
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• they have energy drink for that kind of thing... from the looks of the one you are asking about... I would have to say "Dont use them"... lol.
    Anonymous

• It is considered a date rape drug if used without the person's consent, just so you know.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• this dude tried to mix this stuff in my drink way back in the day. But of course I realized what he was doing and threw it out. Gross.............
    Anonymous

• Whatever happened to having a glass of wine.....sheesh...
    Anonymous