Im looking for flower hair bows/dress bows.

Hi all!! im very new to this site and this is my first thread so im sorry if i made mistakes on where im submitting this to. My DD is going to 1 on the 23rd and i bought her a dress that had two flowers on it. one of them my dog ripped to little peices when i took it off to place it in another place. so im looking for flower bows that clip on,stick on anything on the dress and also id love to get her like a flower headband matching or not, or just petals on a band, etc... any help wouuld be great!! thanks alot!

i live in nyc and am willing ot travel to jersey, long island, metro area... and online.

oksamar

Asked by oksamar at 5:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Look at craft stores like Michaels or Hobby Lobby or wal marts craft section or sewing stores all have what you are looking for.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i dont hav e anything c lose to near me except michaels which ill check out on the weekend. thanks alot!
    oksamar

Answer by oksamar at 8:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2009