OVULATION.. PLEASE RESPOND

Hello everyone! :) Ok so I was on Clomid and on Day 21 I took a blood test.. I got the results back and the nurse said I have a 4.8 and I Ovulated. I was just wondering if 4.8 is a good number or the higher is better and what is the percentage that I might be pregnant. I test on Sunday. Thanks for the help :)

Stefanie1115

Asked by Stefanie1115 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this is a great site with info about clomid and blood tests good luck! :)

http://www.ivf1.com/Clomid-Challenge-Test/
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• hi stefanie1115, i am stefanie83! lol. anyway i am really sorry but i do not know the answer to your question but i thought maybe you could try the trying to conceive group because there are a lot of ladies on there that know about clomid. you can click on groups at the top, then find groups, then search for trying to conceive, just in case you are new to cafemom. :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• you ovulate around 5 but you have to have at least a level 15 to get preggo..good luck and keep tryin
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009